||12 Oct 2018 (Fri), 03:15 PM - 04:00 PM
||Lee Wee Nam Library, Level 2, Ender's classroom
||Office of Information, Knowledge & Library Services (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel/Fax : 6592-3231)
Consultation is open to NTU students and staff who are existing EndNote-Mac users who wish to learn specific software features or have specific enquiries.
Consultation topics may include:
- Endnote's cite-while-you-write features
- Managing Endnote Libraries
- Create or edit citation styles files
- Merge two or more Endnote documents into a single document with a combined list of references
- Create a list of references for sections or chapters in a document
- Extract references from an Endnote document
- Endnote web features
Kindly take note that this is not an Endnote training session. For NIE students/staffs, please approach NIE Library for enquiries on Endnote training and support.
Registration for this event has closed.